First time Initialize/Calibrate your weighing scale -
The scale must be initialized first time. This process is necessary because the scale was moved during the shipping process. Initializing the scale “re-sets” the internal parts allowing the scale to find the correct “zero.” Here is how to initialize your scale:
- Place the scale back on a hard surface floor (not on uneven surface or on carpet)
- With one foot only, place just enough weight on the scale for the display shows zero’s or dashes. Once you see zeros or dashes remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to turn off again.
- Your scale is ready Step up on the scale for a weight.
- Please do not move the scale frequently or you will have to initialize or calibrate the scale every time you move.